JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
tank.jpg

[h=2]Tank's Info...[/h] I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Tank's Story...

adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
____________________________________Hi! Iā€™m Tank. Howā€™re you doing? Iā€™m a 2 Ā½ year old boy with lots of love to give and energy to share. Iā€™m brand new here, so my foster family and I are still getting to know one another. Iā€™m a little rough around the edges but fully potty trained. Iā€™m neutered, up to date with my shots and microchipped. I am a great walker and know a few commands like sit and shake/give me paw. I play fetch but Iā€™m not very good about letting the ball go once I have it. I say finders-keepers! I love attention and a good belly rub. I am very inquisitive so I like exploring and getting into things. Dog-proofing your home is a must for me. I get excited and like to jump on everyone, but my foster mom is working with me on that. I have minor hip dyplasia and spinal issues that cause my left rear leg to be a little weak. But that doesnā€™t slow me down!!! I can run and play just fine. Everyone tells me that bulldogs donā€™t come any cuter than me. Donā€™t you agree?

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.