Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Toby~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

-toby-jpg

Toby's Info...

I am purebred.
    Toby's Story...
    adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
    ____________________________________Toby is a 2 year old bully that was surrendered by his owner because they could not afford specialized vet care for his eye.. Toby had entropion and those lashes curling in were causing terrible eye ulcers. Adoptabullís vet performed surgery to fix that and we are hopeful that his eye ulcer will heal now those are gone.
    Toby just came into rescue this week requiring urgent care so we are still getting to know him, but so far, heís been a doll despite being in significant pain. He is up to date on vaccines, HW negative, neutered and microchipped. Check back with us as we get to know him. Donations for his extensive medical care are gladly accepted at adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Toby~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Toby Mac has to be one of the most awesome bully boys in the world!!! Whoever adopts him is going to be one lucky person!!!

-img_1433-jpg

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

-11001692_659604517502979_9143142623892953395_o-jpg -img_1448-jpg -img_1453-jpg -img_1463-jpg

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

My first real foster and intake. He came into adoptaBulls Rescue with a very bad ulcer on his right eye (almost his entire eye), and an indent that was about 1/8" inward. This boy is a truly amazing bully boy in every way. He has never had an accident, chewed on anything, or ruined anything at all. Through all he had been through, losing his original parents and his eye injury, he has always been polite, loving, and a very good boy. I love this big meathead and will always be there if he needs me.

-11071582_662804490516315_7734750053927106455_n-jpg

5. Likes 2BullyMama, bullmama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    My first real foster and intake. He came into adoptaBulls Rescue with a very bad ulcer on his right eye (almost his entire eye), and an indent that was about 1/8" inward. This boy is a truly amazing bully boy in every way. He has never had an accident, chewed on anything, or ruined anything at all. Through all he had been through, losing his original parents and his eye injury, he has always been polite, loving, and a very good boy. I love this big meathead and will always be there if he needs me.

Love the update.... he is sure lovin on you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post

Best update!!! So happy for Mr. Toby.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Newbie Become a 4 Paw Member mugginsmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly Mabella
    Likes (Received)

YAY!!!
    ~ Molly "Mean Muggin" Mabella ~

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Toby is doing wonderful in his new forever home. He will be coming to stay with us at the end of the month for a week or more, while his forever family goes on a cross country trip. I am looking forward to hanging out with this guy once again and catching up with him. Another feel good story and what RESCUE is all about.

10. Likes JennieS, 2BullyMama liked this post

Remove Ads