Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
toby.jpg

[h=2]Toby's Info...[/h] I am purebred.
Toby's Story...
adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
____________________________________Toby is a 2 year old bully that was surrendered by his owner because they could not afford specialized vet care for his eye.. Toby had entropion and those lashes curling in were causing terrible eye ulcers. Adoptabull’s vet performed surgery to fix that and we are hopeful that his eye ulcer will heal now those are gone.
Toby just came into rescue this week requiring urgent care so we are still getting to know him, but so far, he’s been a doll despite being in significant pain. He is up to date on vaccines, HW negative, neutered and microchipped. Check back with us as we get to know him. Donations for his extensive medical care are gladly accepted at adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Toby Mac has to be one of the most awesome bully boys in the world!!! Whoever adopts him is going to be one lucky person!!!

IMG_1433.jpg

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
My first real foster and intake. He came into adoptaBulls Rescue with a very bad ulcer on his right eye (almost his entire eye), and an indent that was about 1/8" inward. This boy is a truly amazing bully boy in every way. He has never had an accident, chewed on anything, or ruined anything at all. Through all he had been through, losing his original parents and his eye injury, he has always been polite, loving, and a very good boy. I love this big meathead and will always be there if he needs me.

11071582_662804490516315_7734750053927106455_n.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My first real foster and intake. He came into adoptaBulls Rescue with a very bad ulcer on his right eye (almost his entire eye), and an indent that was about 1/8" inward. This boy is a truly amazing bully boy in every way. He has never had an accident, chewed on anything, or ruined anything at all. Through all he had been through, losing his original parents and his eye injury, he has always been polite, loving, and a very good boy. I love this big meathead and will always be there if he needs me.

View attachment 87261

Love the update.... he is sure lovin on you!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

View attachment 87261

Best update!!! So happy for Mr. Toby.

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Toby is doing wonderful in his new forever home. He will be coming to stay with us at the end of the month for a week or more, while his forever family goes on a cross country trip. I am looking forward to hanging out with this guy once again and catching up with him. Another feel good story and what RESCUE is all about.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online