JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
shrek.jpg

[h=2]Shrek's Info...[/h] I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Shrek's Story...
adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
____________________________________Shrek is a 3 year old male bully looking for a family to love. His original owner has been deployed overseas in the military for a 2 year + term and didn’t feel it was fair to leave him shuffling around in temporary care for that long. Shrek is a little bit afraid of new dogs and takes time to warm up to new male dogs to the house. He gets along better with female dogs as long as they aren’t too bossy. He finds dog events like Meet up overwhelming with too many strange new dogs.
He enjoys car rides and being with his family the most and would love to snuggle on the couch with you. Shrek is up to date on vaccines, HW negative, micro-chipped and neutered and totally housetrained with no major health issues. He can be trusted to watch over your home while you work and not get into trouble.. Shrek does find loud noises and people yelling to be frightening and would prefer a quieter home.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Hooooray.....Shrek and Baby were both adopted by the same forever family and are doing wonderful!!! Got to meet their new parents, skin brother and sister during their home visit and they are a wonderful family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FANTASTIC!! congrats to both bully babies and their new family!!! :wiggle: :wiggle:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Ahhhhh love this! That sweet face melted me! I love love love great news!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.