I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Sophie Mackanaw~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sophie.jpg
Sophie Mackanaw's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Sophie Mackanaw's Story...
Sophie may be a senior lady, but that doesn't slow down this social butterfly. Sophie loves meeting new people and is happy to oblige the adoring public with some smiles and wiggles when she receives a good rump scratch. Sophie also has a special way of letting you know when you have forgotten to scratch behind her ears, no barking or whining necessary, she will just head butt your leg until you oblige her!

Sophie is fine with other dogs as long as they play by her rules, and will even share her home with pesky cats. Sophie would love a home where she can spend her days moseying from room to room taking in the scenery and lounging on strategically placed rugs, dog beds, and in the summer time, cold tile floors. She also requires daily sun baths in the grass or on the patio, or even on the sidewalk, she's not picky and would be happy to keep you company while you read, bbq, or play a game of bean bag toss. She may even join in by tossing her squeaker toys around.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I met and hung out with Sophie today, and she is a complete sweety.

Most Reactions