I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Chester~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in lillinois

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Chester.jpg

Chester's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with dogs.
Chester's Story...
Chester is fortunate to have ended up with adoptaBull! He was rescued from a shelter just in time, as he was scheduled toā€¦.well, letā€™s just say he was VERY lucky!
Chester is a sweet boy who gets along well with people including children. He loves a good nap, sleeping and snoring away on the couch. He is affectionate and will cuddle with you and enjoys the attention of being petted and getting belly rubs. He is housebroken except for a few times he marked, which may be over since his neuter. He walks well on the leash and loves to go for rides. He knows SIT and will come when called. Heā€™s learning his name, which is new to himā€¦his was not known.
He had a severe skin infection when he came in, but that is being treated with antibiotics and medicated baths and is improving. The vet believes it may have begun as an allergy reaction and worsened due to lack of care. Heā€™s also on medication for his eyes twice daily and that will probably be needed for life.
For now, we believe he would be best off as an only dog. He has gotten along with several of the foster dogs, but not consistently. This will be reevaluated before his placement. Since he was recently neutered, it may improve his behavior with other dogs, but only time will tell.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I have a feeling that Chester may be finding his forever home very soon!!!

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Hooooray!!!! Chester has been adopted!!!! His new forever mom, Pam, loves him so much and is a completely awesome person!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic news... thanks, Brian!

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[h=3]Please change title to "I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!". Thanks!![/h]

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.