Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Elmo - Adoptabull.jpg

Elmo's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Elmo's Story...
Elmo is a handsome older boy. He has the cutest “happy foot” dance ever! He has gotten along well with his foster sister and could do well with some other dogs. He should go to an adult only home with an experienced bulldog owner as he is a resource guarder and can be a hoarder. He responds well to a gentle talk and “trading” when he gets his teeth on a forbidden object, as opposed to a stern, loud voice and taking away the object. His ideal home will be with someone who is home a lot and can spend plenty time with him, as he loves companionship.
HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Elmo is a very handsome and good boy. I hope that he finds his forever home soon, be cause he really deserves it!!!

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I got to hang out with Elmo for about eight hours today. Got to say he is one awesome boy!!! He can sits, shakes, and listens really well. I hope someone out there gives this boy the forever home the he truly deserves!!!

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Elmo is still available for adoption!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts