I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Trixie~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Trixie - Adoptabull.jpg

Breed:
English Bulldog
Color:
Brindle - With White
Size:
Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex:
Female
I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Trixie is one of the happiest dogs we know! Why is she so darn happy? She was a puppy mill gal who has found her freedom - and she celebrates that each day! Trixie is only about 2-3 years old, and is very healthy. She is on her way to gaining the proper amount of weight.

Trix has a zest for life that you see when you get up in the morning, she will bound down the stairs and run around the yard in excitement. She is working on her house training, after all, she has to learn everything from scratch! Trixie is learning quickly to go outside and likes to keep her crate clean.

Trixie likes other dogs, and would enjoy having another dog to learn from. She is still learning what toys are, what its like to play, and what is appropriate to chew on! She's like a puppy, in an adult bulldog body :). She is very correctable and learning this quickly as well, but she's looking for a family who enjoys that puppy like exuberance and pays close attention to her. She doesn't want to cause trouble!

Trixie is learning her leash skills as well and is doing really well on her walks. She is very timid and does scare easily so she's looking for patience, and someone to reassure her that she is ok! She is a pretty quick bulldog and between her speed and her shyness, she really needs a fenced yard, or someone completely committed to taking her out on a leash.

She is a wonderful dog and will make a wonderful addition to a variety of homes!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.