Breed:
English Bulldog
Color:
Brown/Chocolate - With Tan
Size:
Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex:
Female
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Mrs. Foster Mom has been after me to sit still for a minute and introduce myself. And she said that saying ā€œHi, Iā€™m Puggy. Nice to meet you.ā€ wasnā€™t enough!

My name is Puggy, like I said, and it really is nice to meet you. I just had my first birthday back in August, so Iā€™m still a puppy really. People keep saying that I have a lot of energy but Iā€™m really just love life and canā€™t fit enough in one day! See, there are cats here and my boyfriend/foster brother that I love Love LOVE to play with! Those foster sisters of mine donā€™t really like to play so much and they let me know! Mrs. Foster Mom thinks that I need to learn my manners and that they are helping me. I just think theyā€™re bossy but I leave them alone.

I found my way into adoptaBull after my mom had a bad fall and shattered her wrist. She wasnā€™t able to take care of me any longer and felt that I would have a better life with another family. That was a brave thing for her to do. So Iā€™m looking for a new family and thatā€™s really exciting.
Like I said, Iā€™m really still a puppy trying to figure things out. Iā€™m told that Iā€™m really smart (well yeah!) and definitely trainable. Weā€™re working on training and Iā€™m really good at sit and stay. Oh, and I guess this is a big deal because Mrs. Foster Mom was thrilled that I donā€™t chase the vacuum cleaner! But I have homework to do with my training, such as not jumping up on people (thatā€™s really hard because I love people so much!) and my housetraining is off just a little bitā€”we are working on the timing still.

My best perfect home would be one with a fenced yard because I like to run, run, run and donā€™t always think to stay close by. I have a lot of energy, some because Iā€™m still a puppy, but, and I donā€™t mean to brag, I am quite the athlete. This thing called agility sounds great and Mrs. Foster Mom thinks it would help me use my smart brain and energy. And I guess I need to take some more training classes to work on my homework. Another dog that likes to play would be just the best, too!

Thanks for reading all about me. If you think you might be my family, Iā€™d love to meet you.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I am happy to say, Miss Puggy has found her a wonderful forever Family!!!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online