Breed:
English Bulldog Mix
Color:
Tan/Yellow/Fawn - With White
Size:
Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex:
Female

I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Karma's Story...
Karma's a beautiful, sweet puppy mill mama who has been learning so much about real life and love! She's doing great in her adjustment to becoming a pet.. And she likes other dogs in the household.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
We have seen Karma many times at Meetup events and she is the sweetest bully girl in the world. If we did not already have as many pups as we do, we would adopt her.

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Hooooooray!!!! Karma was adopted last week by a really great couple. We met them and talked with them at the Pet Expo over the weekend in Chicago.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Hooooooray!!!! Karma was adopted last week by a really great couple. We met them and talked with them at the Pet Expo over the weekend in Chicago.

That's such great news!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online