I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Lucy Lu~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
102391228.jpg

Breed:
English Bulldog
Color:
White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn
Size:
Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex:
Female
I am housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Lucy Lu's Story...
Lucy Lu here! I'm a spunky little gal that made my way into foster care from bad situation. You see - I was being sold on Craigslist! A puppy broker wanted to get rid of me 'cheap' because i had big problems, and they knew it! There was this wonderful angel that saved me! She used money from her college savings to buy me from this bad person! She knew I needed lots of help and that's where adoptaBull came in! I want to give her a BIG shout out, because if it wasn't for her, I shudder to think where I would be.
I am a very optismtic girl and I have lots of love to give. Currently, my front paw and my back knees aren't so great. I manage to get around, but the kind folks at adoptabull are getting me all set up with doctors who can correct my orthopedic issues. 'Operation Paw' it forward will be launched soon so if you have any spare change I would really love if you could help.
I have a long road ahead of me but my foster brother is helping me see all the good in this world. We love to spend our days play, play, playin'!In the future, I would love a forever home with limited stairs. I can handle them just find they just aren’t my favorite things. I need someone who will commit to the physical therapy I need, to keep me strong after all my operations.
I do just fine around other dogs and enjoying using my foster brother as a pillow. I have attended the Chicago English Bulldog Meet-up, and loved being with all those other bulldogs!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> AdoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Attachments

• 102391222.jpg
    102391222.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.