Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
3038DF66-DB40-404D-8EF7-A37D9481C4BA.jpeg

I took the EBN advice on ice tray yogurt treats for the boys. The first round I found I had too much yogurt in the ice cubes when I gave the blueberries a plunge. Not good. It went everywhere. Round 2. Those suckers are really hard getting out of the ice cubes. The hammer didnā€™t help. When I got them out I was afraid the cubes had plastic in them.
Round 3. I went to Publix again for more ice trays. I thought this time I will spray Pam in each tray. I couldnā€™t find them, here comes the 19 year old manager. He said sir we are out but I prefer these other trays. As Iā€™m walking I said honestly what the heck do you know about ice trays. Your a puppy dog. The younger generation. Silicone Ice Trays that pop out. Oh BABY, I hugged the manager. Round 3 is resting in the freezer. To be continued.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I love this idea! Is this just yogurt peanut butter and blueberries?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Peanut butter is good but in moderation. Itā€™s not something you give everyday. Also just a reminder, make sure itā€™s organic, unsalted peanut butter. Too much salt can be harmful to your dog's health. Especially DO NOT feed your dog peanut butter containing the artificial sweetener xylitol. Thatā€™s a substance extremely toxic to dogs and they can die. :( Read your labels!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 117304

I took the EBN advice on ice tray yogurt treats for the boys. The first round I found I had too much yogurt in the ice cubes when I gave the blueberries a plunge. Not good. It went everywhere. Round 2. Those suckers are really hard getting out of the ice cubes. The hammer didnā€™t help. When I got them out I was afraid the cubes had plastic in them.
Round 3. I went to Publix again for more ice trays. I thought this time I will spray Pam in each tray. I couldnā€™t find them, here comes the 19 year old manager. He said sir we are out but I prefer these other trays. As Iā€™m walking I said honestly what the heck do you know about ice trays. Your a puppy dog. The younger generation. Silicone Ice Trays that pop out. Oh BABY, I hugged the manager. Round 3 is resting in the freezer. To be continued.

How did round 3 go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
0B1ACA31-4583-4A06-82C6-1B30349CC0B0.jpeg 52F88421-1592-458C-BE3B-EF808E8BA35D.jpeg
Round 3 went well. Once they figured it out. The regular ice trays are two big for them. I think when they finish these trays Iā€™m going to try the frozen watermelon. How do you go about cutting, freezing and what to store the watermelon in?
PS thank you my EBN friends for the summer recipe treats.

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Itā€™s yogurt and peanut butter or yogurt and blueberries.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I think I will freeze up some Tripel Karmeliet cubes for Lala...she loves it but haven't given it frozen.

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
This bulldogs for 5 years has been a wild ride. I bet we have gone through 25-30 different dog foods. I was about to think Rogan was allergic to air. Since we have been giving the boys cottage cheese mixed in their dog food and frozen yogurt treats Rogans fur, energy and happiness is a world different. We went from Vet Prescription food to off the shelves from Tractor Supply. I should of done more homework in our early days.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.