Just Food For Dogs - California

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Hello,

I tried out Just Food For Dogs as a treat to Miss Porkchop. Itā€™s a kitchen designed for for dogs. All the food is prepared with fresh ingredients. It smells so good when you enter as if it can be eaten by humans . I drove an hour away to one of their pantries. It was worth the drive to pick up some joint care supplements. I was going to order online but realized I had to wait for snail mail. I decided to make a trip without PC she didnā€™t want to go , normally sheā€™s my co-pilot.!

To make a long story short , this store was totally new to me. Everything is cooked and fresh made right in front of you. Like , Subway sandwich version for dogs lol with my purchase they gave me a sample to bring home. Beef and russet potato with peas and carrots.

Just thought I would share if you live in California or visiting with your dog. A good eatery for dogs to enjoy. No human food all for dogs.

PC loved!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hello,

I tried out Just Food For Dogs as a treat to Miss Porkchop. Itā€™s a kitchen designed for for dogs. All the food is prepared with fresh ingredients. It smells so good when you enter as if it can be eaten by humans . I drove an hour away to one of their pantries. It was worth the drive to pick up some joint care supplements. I was going to order online but realized I had to wait for snail mail. I decided to make a trip without PC she didnā€™t want to go , normally sheā€™s my co-pilot.!

To make a long story short , this store was totally new to me. Everything is cooked and fresh made right in front of you. Like , Subway sandwich version for dogs lol with my purchase they gave me a sample to bring home. Beef and russet potato with peas and carrots.

Just thought I would share if you live in California or visiting with your dog. A good eatery for dogs to enjoy. No human food all for dogs.

PC loved!!

well thank you :) I just may have to check out :) at least find out where it is ;) How were prices?????

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
well thank you :) I just may have to check out :) at least find out where it is ;) How were prices?????

They have a website with locations. Orange County and L. A. County. Downtown L.A. , Long Beach, West Hollywood and Costa Mesa and Anaheim Hills to name a few. Justfoodfordogs.com

Prices not bad 18oz cost $7.95 depends which meats you get from the frozen section. They customize your dogs meal.

I am experimenting the joint supplements on Miss Porkchop.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
They have a website with locations. Orange County and L. A. County. Downtown L.A. , Long Beach, West Hollywood and Costa Mesa and Anaheim Hills to name a few. Justfoodfordogs.com

Prices not bad 18oz cost $7.95 depends which meats you get from the frozen section. They customize your dogs meal.

I am experimenting the joint supplements on Miss Porkchop.

and I know you said meals............. can or do they do Raw as well? Although, those locations would have to be a shipped thing and that would tack on a pretty penny I imagine...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck... hope it makes a difference for miss Pork

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
and I know you said meals............. can or do they do Raw as well? Although, those locations would have to be a shipped thing and that would tack on a pretty penny I imagine...

No cans. All fresh ingredients made with your choice proteins and vegetables. They have already made packaged frozen food.
All natural ingredients. Yes, it can be expensive , I only buy her a meal as treat and the supplements if they work and it will be a permanent thing .

IMG_2196.JPG

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good luck... hope it makes a difference for miss Pork

The supplements is what I am hoping for to help her[emoji4]

The food can be pricy if I was a doctor or lawyer then it can be a permanent thing lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.