Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
IMG_6751.jpg

I baked these for the boys this evening. It's very easy to put together and you can make them into fun shapes using cookie cutters. I'm going to have to look for a "bone" cookie cutter for next time!

Tate and Finn LOVED these cookies, btw. Finn, who is very picky with his treats pretty much gobbled this down!

Recipe from Allrecipes

2 cups whole wheat flour
2 whole eggs
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp salt (I forgot to put this in)
1/2 tsp cinnamon (I omitted this)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit

Simply mix everything together in a large mixing bowl. Form the dough into a ball and place on a board to roll the dough out. You will need to add some extra white flour to the dough and the board as you roll the dough. Use cookie cutters to make shapes of your choice. (if dough gets sticky, wet your hands and it will be easier to work with).

Bake for approx. 30-35 minutes. Check cookies at 25 minutes as cooking times do vary with ovens and these can burn easily.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:cooking:Mmmmmm. Sounds so yummy, I'll have to try these this week, I'm sure Bulldozer and Blossom will love them, they love anything edible. Lol. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
View attachment 72067

I baked these for the boys this evening. It's very easy to put together and you can make them into fun shapes using cookie cutters. I'm going to have to look for a "bone" cookie cutter for next time!

Tate and Finn LOVED these cookies, btw. Finn, who is very picky with his treats pretty much gobbled this down!

Recipe from Allrecipes

2 cups whole wheat flour
2 whole eggs
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp salt (I forgot to put this in)
1/2 tsp cinnamon (I omitted this)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit

Simply mix everything together in a large mixing bowl. Form the dough into a ball and place on a board to roll the dough out. You will need to add some extra white flour to the dough and the board as you roll the dough. Use cookie cutters to make shapes of your choice. (if dough gets sticky, wet your hands and it will be easier to work with).

Bake for approx. 30-35 minutes. Check cookies at 25 minutes as cooking times do vary with ovens and these can burn easily.

Those look so great and yumny. Also they have bone cookie cutters and petsmart. Man those are making me hungry for sweets. Great Job.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sounds Yummy I am going to make these for my Elmo and his 6 4 legged brothers and sisters.:cookie:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I'm going to make these this week! June's birthday is on Friday and this was the exactly the kind of thing I wanted to make for her :)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
If you do decide to bake these, please let me know what you all think! i put the cookies in an airtight container and am storing them in the fridge. I'm pretty sure these are freezable as well if you want to bake a batch and save for later :)

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
May have to try this for Rocco's first birthday tomorrow!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds delicious Henny… too bad it's for the dogs!!! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online