Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Hey Yvette, do you know something that we don't? I didn't know EB's had taste buds, do they even taste stuff. Lol.
Mine just inhale their food.

Lol well Mia hasn't gotten to that stage of bully yet. I gave her a little apple after I posted this thread and she licked and licked. Making sure it was to get liking and then ate. Lol. I swore I saw chewing. Lol

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Yvette, do you know something that we don't? I didn't know EB's had taste buds, do they even taste stuff. Lol.
Mine just inhale their food.

I wanted to know if you knew how yogurt to give her??

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Yvette, did you mean how much to give her, or which brand to give her? You can give her 1 or 2 Tbsps on her kibble. I give B and B 2 Tbsps on their morning kibble everyday. Some others give 1 Tbsp. you can use plain unsweetened yogurt, I buy the 2 pack of Liberte plain yogurt from Costco, you can also use plain Greek yogurt, it has a higher protein content, but is a little more expensive, and if you want the highest amount of probiotics, you can give her Kefir, but it also more expensive.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi Yvette, did you mean how much to give her, or which brand to give her? You can give her 1 or 2 Tbsps on her kibble. I give B and B 2 Tbsps on their morning kibble everyday. Some others give 1 Tbsp. you can use plain unsweetened yogurt, I buy the 2 pack of Liberte plain yogurt from Costco, you can also use plain Greek yogurt, it has a higher protein content, but is a little more expensive, and if you want the highest amount of probiotics, you can give her Kefir, but it also more expensive.

Thank you Monica. Yah that answered it. Thank u again. 😊

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Mia I tried these the other day, and my guys loved them. I made frozen yogurt and peanut butter drops. Place a Tbsp. of plain yogurt on wax paper, and add a spoon of peanut butter on top of the yogurt. Place it in the freezer for about an hour and frozen. It's a nice and healthy, and natural treat on a hot day.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi Mia I tried these the other day, and my guys loved them. I made frozen yogurt and peanut butter drops. Place a Tbsp. of plain yogurt on wax paper, and add a spoon of peanut butter on top of the yogurt. Place it in the freezer for about an hour and frozen. It's a nice and healthy, and natural treat on a hot day.

Thank you Monica you are so helpful always learning something new with you. Making these today it's a little hot here today. 🐶

BigTXBully

Jul 10, 2014
Cedar Hill, Texas (DFW)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Man I love this site! So much info for us to take in! This is our 1st bully - We have had always had Boston Terriers in the past and now we have Bruno! We love him and only want the best for him, Thanks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.