Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know several have been suggested throughout the years, but I would like to know your favorites! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I only have 2 cookbooks and one of them i just "acquired" from my mom, it's a 37 year old Betty Crocker cookbook for 2. If you are looking for antique cookbooks...I can help, otherwise...I can't. LOL

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I only have 2 cookbooks and one of them i just "acquired" from my mom, it's a 37 year old Betty Crocker cookbook for 2. If you are looking for antique cookbooks...I can help, otherwise...I can't. LOL

Lol I was speaking of home cooking for pets ;) :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Hahahaha I was about to say I like the Pioneer Woman cookbook! Glad I read your comment :whistle::blush2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I haven't seen any books for Home Cooked Pet Food, I usually go on line for recipes or on the forum from other members.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
4 books that helped me with home cooking 1. Veterinarian's guide to natural remedies for dog's (zucker) 2. Dr. Pitcairn's complete guide to natural health for dogs and cats (Pitcairn) 3. The complete holistic dog book (allegretti) and 4. Applied veterinary clinical nutrition (fascetti). Not cookbooks but each has good information about nutrition needs and basic formulas that helped me create nutritious meals for my dogs. The last one is super technical (and expensive) and maybe too much information.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.