Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
y9e7edeg.jpg

Our first try making home made treats for Harlea. We had some left over Fromms Game Bird so my wife crushed it up and mixed it with bananas and peanut butter and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes. They look good and my dad ate one before I could tell him what they were and he liked it so I know Harlea will... lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thats is hysterical! Im glad he liked them.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Todd, I just busted a gut!!! :rofl: Well at least DAD & Harlea will have some great homemade treats… That reminds me, I made cookies for Roxie and I put them in a tupperware container w/a big sticker FOR THE DOG otherwise these goofballs would eat the entire container… LOL

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It's actually kind of funny because me or my wife sample just about every treat before we give it to Harlea. It was just funny that my dad did it this time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: That is great! Todd - how is the wife doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:laugh: That is great! Todd - how is the wife doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

She is doing ok. I take her back to the dr on Wednesday to see when she will be able to start walking again.

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
y9e7edeg.jpg

Our first try making home made treats for Harlea. We had some left over Fromms Game Bird so my wife crushed it up and mixed it with bananas and peanut butter and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes. They look good and my dad ate one before I could tell him what they were and he liked it so I know Harlea will... lol

So funny!!
Left over dog food $5
Banana $.50
Peanut butter $2
Dad eating the dog treat...PRICELESS!
Lol my husband ate some pupcorn once haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no that's hilarious Todd, what did Dad think of his taste of dog treats. Lol. I guess he'll be watching what he samples next time. My hubby when he was younger used to pull all kinds of pranks on his brother and sister. One time he had an Exlax bar and his brother thought it was chocolate, he asked him for a bite, and he said no he couldn't have any. His brother begged him, so he went in the house and got the Exlax, and said okay here you can have this bar. His brother ate the whole bar, and then spent the day on the toilet, with severe stomach cramps, yelling he was gonna kill him when he got off the throne. Lol. Then he got it from his Dad after. One Christmas we were all sitting In the living room and his mother always had bowls of chocolate on the tables around the house, he traded a bowl of chocolate with chocolate dog treats, and put them on the table beside where his sister was sitting. She was eating from that bowl all evening, and then finally hubby asked her, how she liked the chocolate. She said she liked it, it was good, until he told her it was doggie chocolate treats. He's so bad.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Dad actually said they tasted good. Maybe he will think twice but who knows to him if it looks like a cookie he is going to eat it.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
y9e7edeg.jpg

Todd I can use the boys kibble but how much of each to make how many cookies?
Thanks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online