Slow Cooking

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I buy all cuts of meat on sale and put it in the cookers. I have roasters and crock pots and do a variety of ways to cook for Amber and Ruby. Sometimes I make a mix with the meats and veggies and other times I just cook off the meats and put them in the two gallon freezer bags for use throughout the month. I don't use beans too often because my girls get gassy with the beans but I do use many other vegetables. Sometimes I roast off root vegetables and add that to the meat when I am feeding them. They get fish regularly too and love it, it goes on sale very often in wal-mart and is very nutritious for them. I just broil it off and put it in ziplock bags until I am ready to feed them. The biggest majority of the food is meat and I never precook it, I just put it in the cookers and let it go.

OP
Susie

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
I buy all cuts of meat on sale and put it in the cookers. I have roasters and crock pots and do a variety of ways to cook for Amber and Ruby. Sometimes I make a mix with the meats and veggies and other times I just cook off the meats and put them in the two gallon freezer bags for use throughout the month. I don't use beans too often because my girls get gassy with the beans but I do use many other vegetables. Sometimes I roast off root vegetables and add that to the meat when I am feeding them. They get fish regularly too and love it, it goes on sale very often in wal-mart and is very nutritious for them. I just broil it off and put it in ziplock bags until I am ready to feed them. The biggest majority of the food is meat and I never precook it, I just put it in the cookers and let it go.

[MENTION=5404]dalmatina38[/MENTION], sorry for the late response. Thank you for the info by the way. I stopped using the slow cooker and simply grill the meat and mix it with the lentil and veggies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.