Hamburger and rice recipe

Bbbimaj

Jul 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
Hello!
Can someone tell me how they cook their hamburger and rice for their bully.
please and thanks

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just cook mine in a pan like i would if i was making hamburger helper and the rice i buy in bags and just 2 cups of water with 1 cup of rice. bring to boiling and then put on simmer and cover for bout 45 minutes. or you can get the one that you put in the microwave.

maggieclouse

Jul 21, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
Can anyone help me with supplement I should give my 10 month old bully? Right now I cook all of he meals but I know she needs other things,!
Help Maggie Clouse

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I cook my beef the same way as Sandra aka Cowsmom. I brown the beef in water and add a little beef broth, I don't use any oils or butter, and then I cook the rice the same as Cowsmom as well. To this I add a whole bag of California mix frozen vegetables and cooked green beans.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Can anyone help me with supplement I should give my 10 month old bully? Right now I cook all of he meals but I know she needs other things,!
Help Maggie Clouse

I use Nuvet supplement, but there is other good ones like Hardypet and rxvitamins

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I get the pan nice and hot and add the ground beef with no added fat. I brown it and then I drain off all the fat by pouring it through a colander/seive. After that it goes back in the pan and I turn down the heat. I add frozen california veg mix which is broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and continue to cook until the veggies are fully heated all the way through.

Whilst the veggies are getting cooked I boil some water and add rice. Once that has finished cooking I drain the water and put in a bowl. I then add the meat and veggies and mix it all up.

That's my basic homecooked meal.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.