ice lollies for hot weather

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I read somewhere about mixing dog meat with half water smooshin it all together and freezing it is nice for the dogs in the hot weather. It said they will get extra water from the lolly to avoid dehydration and the coolness of an ice lolly is tasty and refreshing for them.
Whats your opinions on this for a bully? Good or bad idea?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] makes frozen treats for her crew with fresh veggies mixed in.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I read somewhere about mixing dog meat with half water smooshin it all together and freezing it is nice for the dogs in the hot weather. It said they will get extra water from the lolly to avoid dehydration and the coolness of an ice lolly is tasty and refreshing for them.
Whats your opinions on this for a bully? Good or bad idea?

Sounds like a great idea to me! I'm all for fun/creative "recipes" for our bullies. Keeps them (and us) on our toes!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We make frozen treats using yogurt and various fruit concoctions. Harlea has loved everything we have tried so far.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Can someone give me the recipe for the veggie or the yoghurt ones pretty please id rather a healthy treat for Meeko than the dog meat

Dexterlicious

Sep 21, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
We live in a very warm part of Australia and Dexter gets Pupsicle treats quite often to cool him down. I haven't done the yoghurt and fruit ones but I definitely will now. The ones we make him are with left over meat and vege juice frozen in ice-trays. Haven't tried them myself but he seems to love them. Also I'm on the look out for a bone mold to make a bigger treat, I'm hopping it will last longer that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.