Whole eggs?

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
Do you guys use whole eggs in your food? I put them in the food processor whole and chopped the shells and cooked them in the food that I'm feeding Gumbo.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, I feed the boys whole eggs maybe 3x a week but I've never given the egg shells to them. I heard the shells are good for our dogs tho so something I may have to try.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Scrambled eggs are a super treat here. Cook em up in the microwave and make sure they're cool enough to eat --- just warm -- when serving.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby get eggs regularly; now that we have the garden I use shred down squash, carrots and mix them with some eggs and shredded cheese. Mix it all together and put it in some small loaf pans and bake it at 350 for about 20 minutes. It comes out like little veggie and egg loafs and the bullies and humans love them. They will keep in the refrigerator in a zip lock bag for several days.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Raw eggs are possibly the best protein source there is. Once you cook them you change the nutritional properties and they aren't as beneficial anymore. Egg shells are also an excellent calcium source and if you are home cooking supplementing with calcium is very important.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i give sarah an egg 3 times a week raw. i just crack it and put it in shell and all but well she dont eat the shell. i keep trying though. i used to cook them in the microwave but just took the plung and give them raw.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.