Bullies getting sick on homemade food not sure why....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That's a relief , for you and Abby, and your Vet sounds awesome !!!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
Dear Abby's mom
you don't say what color the liquid is , the bottom of the stomach is greenish , and normal. and of that is the case, she needs food in her tummy, one of my original gals would do this at night, or the early hrs, so I would give her a small piece of food, I only use children's circus cookies for treats because they are safe for kids , also dogs, and I know whats in them. but one of those is small enough not to be much but hold her over till morning.
and I am wondering if you tried Fromm foods yet? one of the 4 star ones. try chicken first it is easy , and after 4 to 6 weeks you should be very happy .(you can order this on- petflow.com to have it delivered fre to your door) most foods out there ,will upset most bulldogs in one way or the other , the Fromm is a 99% chance it will be fine, because of the quality of everything in it .bulldogs need top quality in all ingredients, plus this food has the pro biotics in it , and guaranteed in writing how much.live culture too.and feel free to add fruits and veggies to it for even more variance,and to dilute the urine to help prevent stones or crystals. bulldogs do not drink enough water as a rule.
if I make food from scratch I use mostly Yams because of the fiber, and rice has been noted lately of having arsenic in it ,and the brown has even more, (water table leakage I think)in yams there are no wasted parts. and do not forget the vitamins and calcium if long term home made food is used.children's liquid organic is absorbed best. and a ground egg shell is great for calcium.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Only just seeing this!!! :ashamed:

So how is the home cooking going???????

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.