Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comfort Food Recipe

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Comfort Food Recipe

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Daddy and Linus seem to be fine with everything so far!!! But we had that one incident when Bella's hair on top of her head started to come out in patches. At the time I'd switched from Beef Frittata to Salmon. I automatically assumed that it was the salmon .. but last week I started to think about the ingredients and realised the difference in these two foods is that Beef has no chicken in but the Salmon flavour does ... so it could also have been the chicken that was the culprit and not the salmon.

To be safe .. I think I'm going to stay away from both of those things for a while. Turkey just seems too close to chicken for me to be happy with.

I've been using ground beef only, but this weekend I mixed 2lb of ground pork with 3lb of beef so I'm going to see what happens. This morning was the third meal they had of it.
    I have been wanting to change proteins but got very nervous with Brutus! Chanel and Junior have no issues at all that I know of! Well before I found EBN I fed Chanel Pedigree I know! She had horrible frito feet but since being on Fromm no more! I'm glad Brutus hasnt shown signs of allergies b/c its hard to stop him from eating Chanel's food unless I feed them separate and I dont want to do that!

Do you think since he does well with Chicken I can try ground turkey now?
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Roe, I don't see why not. If your worried you could always mix the turkey with ground chicken but I don't see the turkey being a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Roe, I don't see why not. If your worried you could always mix the turkey with ground chicken but I don't see the turkey being a problem.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree .. if they do well with chicken then I would go ahead and try the turkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads