I was wondering if you used real/ fresh chicken in a home cooked recipe, would your dog react the same with allergies or sensitivity as chicken found in kibble? Is it the chicken itself, or is it the additives, or preservatives found in commercial dog foods that cause the reactions? I was just wondering as I home cook half of my guys meals, but my female Blossom is allergic to chicken, so have always used beef so far. I wonder if real fresh chicken would cause the same allergic reaction in her? Any one have experience or advice on this?
LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.