Question about Chicken

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
600
Location
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I was wondering if you used real/ fresh chicken in a home cooked recipe, would your dog react the same with allergies or sensitivity as chicken found in kibble? Is it the chicken itself, or is it the additives, or preservatives found in commercial dog foods that cause the reactions? I was just wondering as I home cook half of my guys meals, but my female Blossom is allergic to chicken, so have always used beef so far. I wonder if real fresh chicken would cause the same allergic reaction in her? Any one have experience or advice on this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top