Bulldozer and Blossoms' Yum Yums for this week.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I've been cooking Bulldozers and Blossoms Yummy dinners for the coming week. The house smells so good, and everyone is hungry, but it's not for them. Lol

The first two pictures are of the meat and veggies simmering in the wok, and the last picture is after I added the rice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 174

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Looks great! Do I see a bit of corn? It's not much so not a biggie but I would use it very sparingly :smoochwink: I'm hungry now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah, that was my husband, I sent him to the store, but I asked him for a bag of mixed frozen vegetables, I always use the California mix with carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, but that's what he brought home, so I used it. He already heard me say it was the wrong kind. Lol. I'm hoping it will be okay for this one time, but I guess today will tell when they have their poops. I tried to pick out most of the corn, and I added more fresh green beans.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
At least you'll see the :poo: in the yard when you go out to pick it up! :bigeyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.