Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here is tonights pot. 5lb boiled ground beef, 3 cups mixed beans (pintos, red kidney, black, garbanzo), sprinkle of garlic powder, chopped cabbage, yellow bell pepper, 1/2 cup of rice, peas.

It was delicious, I had a little bowl myself!

18528_558246804185693_616419527_n.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
That looks bullyisious can't wait to try it for the troops and you answered my question [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] without me having to ask :lol: ... I was going to ask if it is ok to feed peas and now I know I can add them in :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That looks bullyisious can't wait to try it for the troops and you answered my question [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] without me having to ask :lol: ... I was going to ask if it is ok to feed peas and now I know I can add them in :)

A lot of bulldogs do have a pea allergy believe it or not (looking at test results posted here)so I would only try one thing at a time until you go for a week without issues. That's the beauty of home cooking, you know exactly what they are eating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - I haven't done the home cooking really all I have ever done was cook chicken to add to their food then later started to add sweet potato to the meat ... this last time I did chicken, sweet potato, pinto beans and brown rice ... except I added too much rice so will have to be more careful the next batch I make :lol:

I already have ground turkey for the next batch now I just need to figure out what to add to it this time :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow that sounds good and looks fabulous. kudos to everyone who does this. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.