Home Cooking Question

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@anatess - oh my gosh that was a great movie and now that you said that, it is how she responded to being in the house! The first day she was scared and desperate to get outside then watching my dogs she settled down some and then found a spot (a dog bed) and just curled up and went to sleep.

Ahhhh Leesa! You're like the bestest dog mom ever. There is a special feeling that comes with helping the downtrodden dogs find a happy forever home. I think that's why my mom had so many of them. She's addicted to that feeling. And I am quite sure there is some kind of dog nirvana blessing of some kind to those special people like you who take it upon themselves to make one of these dog's life even just a tad bit better.

:hug2:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Ahhhh Leesa! You're like the bestest dog mom ever. There is a special feeling that comes with helping the downtrodden dogs find a happy forever home. I think that's why my mom had so many of them. She's addicted to that feeling. And I am quite sure there is some kind of dog nirvana blessing of some kind to those special people like you who take it upon themselves to make one of these dog's life even just a tad bit better.

:hug2:

:hug: thank you :) I kinda of look at it like this, I'm paying it forward to a dog not as lucky as my beautiful, healthy and happy dogs! If even for just a short time, I can give them a safe place to live, where they can restart their life.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I think we need some pics ............... :yes:

when I normally cook for my babies I just do meat & sweet potatoes ... so the adding of brown rice was new to me so I realize it has way too much rice :eek: but they do love it :) but this is their dinner tonight ...

100_1136.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
NO KIDDING that's what I'm having for lunch today !!!! JK :laugh: sounds better than what I'm having

Mickey3696

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
I have fostered a few dogs that needed a few pounds and used this site to help and it worked great!

Hope it helps!!

Link removed. Please pm member for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online