Venison meatballs

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porkchop absolutely loves these n as a matter of fact is running through the house sniffing waiting for them to cool sooooo I figured I'd share how I make them :)

U need one egg n ground venison or hamburger works too n doesn't smell as bad lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358556996.464308.jpg

Mix n mash it all up in a bowl
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358557024.369801.jpg

Shape into bite sized meatballs n place on cookie sheet or I use my broiler pan to catch any drippings :) as u can see porky was patiently waiting for them lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358557080.367852.jpg

Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes n voila ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358557164.011402.jpg

Nasty smelling venison meatballs ur bully will love lol (they smell horrible omg they make me gag butttt she loves them :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358557251.133787.jpg she's waiting ever so patiently for them to cool lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I would too with some seasoning in them lol but I tried one they are awfully gamey tasting :(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love this idea! You're brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Love this idea! You're brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Lol y thank u for the ego boost :) it was out of desperation though that I made them I forgot what happens when u stop giving a dog with acid reflux her nightly treats lol u wake up to dry heaving :( but they r healthy no preservatives n I don't mind stinking up my house for her lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online