robanddonna

BulldogsrUs
Feb 27, 2018
Long Island,NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi, Mack, Emy, Cheerio, Leo, Roxy. Roscoe. Ben, Delta, Hank
Our bulldog seems to be having a lot of aniexty. Has anyone used CBD oil ? If so does it work ?Any suggestions with help.He is going to the vet for a full checkup .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I’ve heard some use it... you have to find the right blend for your baby.. [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Our bulldog seems to be having a lot of aniexty. Has anyone used CBD oil ? If so does it work ?Any suggestions with help.He is going to the vet for a full checkup . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My previous Duke did. Why he was walked daily 4-5 km. (Weather permitted) winter in Canada is harder to walk for EB. I would make sure he played outside in the backyard. CBD is great for them but like mentioned you need the right dose. Start low n slowly bring it up. But whatever you do, don’t give meds like Prozac or anything like that. Dogs need to burn energy. Stay away from meds...

Also if you have a diffuser add lavender essential oil. Great for anxiety. Put it on throughout the day n especially where he sleeps.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I use CBD oil for my French Bulldog for inflammation. You can usually find it at boutique pet stores or even online (Treatibles). There is no harm trying it out and you can't OD on CBD oil. The dosage is a big range depending on weight so you will have to play around to find the correct dosage.

I have also used this brand and here is an article they have on dosing:

https://www.allthebestpetcare.com/pet-nutrition/cbd-dose-dog-cat/#extrapotency

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty has Sundowners, a form of dementia and gets anxious in the evenings. I have tried several things but his thundershirt works the best.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.