sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
As some of you know, our family, including my bully Truman, recently underwent several major moves. It was a stressful time for everyone, including Truman, who has struggled on and off with sleeping well at night.

After moving into our third place, Truman's night time barking, pacing, and desire to go outside 10 times a day became oppressive. We decided to consult a vet, who recommended we first try a supplement before any medication...this was, of course, after determining there was no medical reason Truman would need to go out so much or bark at all hours. It was anxiety and stress!

I was very skeptical but these all natural chews, Composure Calming Supplement, turned out to be very effective. You can give one or two chews (Truman loves them!) before bed, or during any stressful time, and it helps dogs relax. Since we started using them, we haven't had any of the 3, 4, and 5 AM barking and trips outside have been minimized.

I would recommend this supplement for any bully parent who thinks their dog might be stressed or needs help adjusting to the crate or additional time alone.

You do not need a prescription for these chews and they are about $20 for a bag of 60.

Composure.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great find.... thanks! Wish I knew about them for Banks' car rides.... even the Xanax did not really help her :(

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thank you [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION], found it:) Not sure I can get a hold of it here in South Africa but I will ask the vet, going there anyway end of the week for some other stuff. It's not the same as I got 5 years ago for Joey, I think this is better, I didn't really notice any change with the stuff I got then.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Petra This is a non prescription item. If you have internet such as Amazon, or a pet store, you might find it,or could order it.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
@Petra This is a non prescription item. If you have internet such as Amazon, or a pet store, you might find it,or could order it.

Ja... I would but the problem is or post service:( We haven't gotten mail in months, no bills, no magazines, no nothing. So I can't order stuff, it's not going to get delivered. There is a big pet store in Pretoria, if our vet here in town can't get a hold of it I'll ask at the pet store:)

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Awesome find!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.