Rejuvenate Joint Supplement

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
As the mom of a 7 year old bulldog, I am always looking for ways to keep my bully Linus feeling as good as he can, for as long as possible.

After visiting the vet to talk about options for Linus' creaky joints, our vet recommended Rejuvenate by Hannah Pharmaceuticals. It is a chewable joint supplement, given twice daily, that contains glucosamine, chondrotin, MSM, hyaluronic acid, as well as fish oil and flax seed oil.

It is relatively inexpensive ($26 for a 60 day supply) and has worked so well for Linus. Even on rainy or cold days, he is much more comfortable and active, without using pain relievers. We have had a very positive experience with this supplement and while I cannot locate it online, your vet might be able to help you locate it - but it is available without a prescription.

If your bully has hip, knee, or other joint issues or is just a little older, it might be a good option for you and your bully! It certainly gave Linus a spring back in his step! :)

Rejuv.jpg

Last edited:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Try Amazon.com - I think I just saw it there along with several other brands of what looks like the same thing. Just put in the name of what you're trying to find like you did in you post here. I'd post the link but I don't think we're supposed to.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Thanks [MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION], I don't see it on Amazon but I think I'll post a pic so everyone can see what I'm talking about. I wish you could get it online - I've looked high and low - but I am sure there is a comparable formula out there. I really like this because it's two tablets a day and they are liver-flavored chewables - so no mess! :)

Usually, when I think of a supplement, my expectations are limited but this really surprised me in the difference in mobility with Linus!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] can you add the photo to the first post so it shows up in the thumbnails on the main forum?

Thanks! At the price it does not sound too expensive which is great. I was thinking of adding a supplement like this, was going to go with Nujoint since it goes with Nuvet, I will have to compare the two.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] can you add the photo to the first post so it shows up in the thumbnails on the main forum?

Thanks! At the price it does not sound too expensive which is great. I was thinking of adding a supplement like this, was going to go with Nujoint since it goes with Nuvet, I will have to compare the two.

Done!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Could you possibly tell me what's in it? So I can try to find something similar online :)

Sure, it contains glucosamine, chondrotin, MSM, hyaluronic acid, as well as fish oil and flax seed oil. It worked well for my bully!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.