NuVet Supplement

jlj781

Jun 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Bufflyn (2011-2019)
we tried the nujoint ds when we thought buff had arthritis and joint problems and seen some good results we ordered nuvet plus now on top of it to see if we can get her feeling a little better and possibly help with allergies

UgaJohnson

Nov 7, 2016
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Uga
Do you recommend a specific suppliment? My Uga is 6 months old & I just started making her food homade.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Do you recommend a specific suppliment? My Uga is 6 months old & I just started making her food homade.

Yes, the NuVet plus is exactly what you need, especially if you are home cooking :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I am thinking of starting my Franky on the NuVet, is it just one wafer a day for a 4ish lb dog? And should I continue with hia probiotic while on this or would that be too much? He only 9 mths, I don't want to overload him but the NuVet for sure sounds like everything I am been looking for! I attached a pic of his Probiotic, not even sure if that's a good one, but this is our first trial. Thanks for any input provided!View attachment 100279

On a 4lb. dog, you should only need 1/2 a tablet a day, so the 90 day supply will last half a year!!!! :up:

Bexis

Jan 2, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cody
If this supplement is really good, I will do some research and get it for Cody...

Bottii12

Jul 9, 2018
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Boti
So I went to the Link and I so a lot different product. But my question is my dog is 8 months which would be the best for him??? .

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I went to the Link and I so a lot different product. But my question is my dog is 8 months which would be the best for him??? .

NuVet plus, 1-2 tablets a day. You could also see benefits from the NuJoint plus but it is not necessary until they are older and see them having a hard time getting up and around (unless they have any type of bone issues earlier like hip displaysia or arthritis).

Darnett

Dec 9, 2018
Kentucky
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly
NuVet plus, 1-2 tablets a day. You could also see benefits from the NuJoint plus but it is not necessary until they are older and see them having a hard time getting up and around (unless they have any type of bone issues earlier like hip displaysia or arthritis).

Just ordered Lilly Nuvet Plus with your code [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]
Great info about the product. All the admins and members here are great and very knowledgeable.

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I am glad to see this thread. The breeder that I have placed my reserve deposit with stipulates the required use of nu-vet as part of the terms for her health contract.. apparently they get a monthly report of all the buyers using her code.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online