NuVet Supplement

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Hi Marlene! I see you are in Canada, it is available there for a friend, they have a shipping warehouse in Canada. You do need to order by phone though, instead of using the website. :up:

Thank you for the info, have ordered and they said should receive in about 10 business days. Looking forward to trying it :)

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
OK s question.. This has chicken liver in it right.Has anyone experienced any negatives from this.And do you also give the Nujoint with this.Curious mind.lol

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OK s question.. This has chicken liver in it right.Has anyone experienced any negatives from this.And do you also give the Nujoint with this.Curious mind.lol

Hi Christie! Chicken liver is organ meat, so it doesn't cause allergic reactions like chicken by products and meat do. My girl Molly does not do well with Chicken at ALL, but she takes a NuVet daily with no problems. NuJoint is a great addition. It helps lubricate the joints, and it wonderful for older dogs who are getting a bit 'stiff'. However, it can be taken as early as puppyhood and it is recommended to do so with this particular breed.

Did you ever place an order?

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Hi Christie! Chicken liver is organ meat, so it doesn't cause allergic reactions like chicken by products and meat do. My girl Molly does not do well with Chicken at ALL, but she takes a NuVet daily with no problems. NuJoint is a great addition. It helps lubricate the joints, and it wonderful for older dogs who are getting a bit 'stiff'. However, it can be taken as early as puppyhood and it is recommended to do so with this particular breed.

Did you ever place an order?
Thanks for the info..you can never get to much.lol I haven't ordered yet.We are off to the vet Friday because Abbott our boy has arthritis developing in his knees so they are going to do laser therapy on him right now but he's on Naturvet right now.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for the info..you can never get to much.lol I haven't ordered yet.We are off to the vet Friday because Abbott our boy has arthritis developing in his knees so they are going to do laser therapy on him right now but he's on Naturvet right now.

Wow they have a lot of products to choose from. Like I tell everyone though, it's worth a try, especially with the money back guarantee. Hope the laser therapy helps but I would jump on the Nujoint DS especially with joint problems, the testimonials here on EBN are really good. Sending love to Abott!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adorabullmoose

Feb 15, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
I just used the link and ordered my first bottle of NuVet for Moose. Thanks for the advice. My breeder actually recommended it and even sent me home with a sample. Thank you for reminding me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Can I use tis code for Canada or just call in and wont have issues?

Just call in, give the rep the code when you order, she should ask for one. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you :). We will try it and hopefully see an improvement... will post an update down the road :).

Hi there Marlene... how much was it in Canadian $$ ?

Man you're dow the road from me. Go figure lol

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Hi sorry for the late reply I just seen this. I bought 2 bottles for roughly C$160 (US$123) back in June 2015. I still have some left as we've been giving it to him off and on but should probably give it another go. We must be close neighbors :)

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Hi there Marlene... how much was it in Canadian $$ ?

Man you're dow the road from me. Go figure lol

Hi sorry for the late reply I just seen this. I bought 2 bottles for roughly C$160 (US$123) back in June 2015. I still have some left as we've been giving it to him off and on but should probably give it another go. We must be close neighbors :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Im just an hour from you. Im 4x a week in Calgary as I have a small business in Crossroad Market and in Red Deer.

Tanklin

Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin

I am thinking of starting my Franky on the NuVet, is it just one wafer a day for a 4ish lb dog? And should I continue with hia probiotic while on this or would that be too much? He only 9 mths, I don't want to overload him but the NuVet for sure sounds like everything I am been looking for! I attached a pic of his Probiotic, not even sure if that's a good one, but this is our first trial. Thanks for any input provided! shopping.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am thinking of starting my Franky on the NuVet, is it just one wafer a day for a 4ish lb dog? And should I continue with hia probiotic while on this or would that be too much? He only 9 mths, I don't want to overload him but the NuVet for sure sounds like everything I am been looking for! I attached a pic of his Probiotic, not even sure if that's a good one, but this is our first trial. Thanks for any input provided!View attachment 100279

I use the NuVet powder which is one scoop with meal... as a probiotic, i use one tablespoon of plain yoguart

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.