NuVet Supplement

beaumarshall

Dec 28, 2013
We have been using nuvet for our pup Beau (5 mos) since we got him and was wondering if it was helping... good to know others recommend :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
NuVet sound like THE stuff! I am buying and giving to Petunia aka The Diva. So many positive comments here about it that it seems definitely worth a try.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
I just found the answer to my question about the order code too. I've ordered first bottle. Hope it helps Charley. For those of you who started using this product this year, how is it working for your bullie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
I just went through a bottle my dogs loved taking it, I didnt have the wow factor that many have had. Im going to try out another product that uses medicinal mushrooms called Organic Pet Superfood im going to try their immunity forumula along with their skin & coat formula and see how that goes.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
I just went through a bottle my dogs loved taking it, I didnt have the wow factor that many have had. Im going to try out another product that uses medicinal mushrooms called Organic Pet Superfood im going to try their immunity forumula along with their skin & coat formula and see how that goes.

Please let us know how you do! Bummer that you didn't get the wow factor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deerhuntress

Jan 24, 2015
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Just ordered for the first time. Looking for something to help Roscoe with yeast on feet and shedding hair by the truck loads.

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Our Dually is 4.5 years old now, thinking of trying this as well for overall better health for him. He still tends to itch a bit, lick his paws, has on and off yeasty ears from time to time and not to mention the shedding is out of control. We clean his wrinkles and groom him every day and feed him a grain free diet so hopefully this will help.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Our Dually is 4.5 years old now, thinking of trying this as well for overall better health for him. He still tends to itch a bit, lick his paws, has on and off yeasty ears from time to time and not to mention the shedding is out of control. We clean his wrinkles and groom him every day and feed him a grain free diet so hopefully this will help.

I started using this about 3 mos. ago. It works. The redness on Harvey's underbelly disappeared, his coat is shiny, redness on his eyes significantly improved. I just order my 2nd 90 day supply. Hope it works for you too.

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
I started using this about 3 mos. ago. It works. The redness on Harvey's underbelly disappeared, his coat is shiny, redness on his eyes significantly improved. I just order my 2nd 90 day supply. Hope it works for you too.

Thank you :). We will try it and hopefully see an improvement... will post an update down the road :).

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you :). We will try it and hopefully see an improvement... will post an update down the road :).

Hi Marlene! I see you are in Canada, it is available there for a friend, they have a shipping warehouse in Canada. You do need to order by phone though, instead of using the website. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.