Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I feed Brie Fromm puppy gold atm. No supplements. I would really like to use this product, would it be good to use with Fromm? I don't want to overload her w anything

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Mine have been given this for last 7 months (2 squirts on each feeding). I can see the difference. Coats are amazing and I know that it helps a lot of internal functions. Great Stuff, a must.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Then we'll grab some and start next week after she recovers from spay surgery! Thank you!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am getting a English Bulldog, my first one in about 2 months. He or She will be about 2 to 4 months young. Can I start putting Grizzly Salmon Oil on their food at this young age? If so, Do I put it on their food at every feeding? How much do I use in their food? Thank You, My Otis

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am getting a English Bulldog, my first one in about 2 months. He or She will be about 2 to 4 months young. Can I start putting Grizzly Salmon Oil on their food at this young age? If so, Do I put it on their food at every feeding? How much do I use in their food? Thank You, My Otis

Don't start adding it until your pup is settled into your home. Start off slow, just a little bit to make sure the poops are still good. There is instructions on weight as to how much to add, it should only need to be added in one meal but you can split it up too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
When I first adopted Rambo, His fur was so soft, and healthy looking. I wasn't sure if it was the Blue Buffalo Salmon food or the Salmon oil, But the difference between his fur and Rocky was night and day. When Rocky got on his new diet of Salmon with Rambo, and was well established, I added the salmon oil to it, Let me say the difference in how his fur was, to the way it is now is a complete difference. I was just having this discussion with another member, If your not using this oil, you have no clue what your Bully is missing!! And I refuse to speak up for something to me is unproven. Try it out for a couple of months, This stuff is awesome, Turns their coats to velvety soft!! omg......

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I bought this a few months back at the suggestion of [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] and its been great..but I am seeing more shedding since I put him on Fromms for some reason..I thought Fromms would have the opposite effect.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I ordered this from America and tried it with Ftse and he wouldn't eat his food so I stopped it, :aaargh: I must have the fussiest Bulldog eater ever drives me nuts at times.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
You can use fish oil for humans as well right? I have some capsules that didn't settle well with me, however is it possible that the fish/salmon oil could give the dog the same effect? He eats a mix of whitefish and potato food and beef and potato, I just know I was MISERABLE for the whole week I took the fish oil and after looking at side effects figured out that was what was causing my issue! Don't wanna make the dog have the same effects!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You can use fish oil for humans as well right? I have some capsules that didn't settle well with me, however is it possible that the fish/salmon oil could give the dog the same effect? He eats a mix of whitefish and potato food and beef and potato, I just know I was MISERABLE for the whole week I took the fish oil and after looking at side effects figured out that was what was causing my issue! Don't wanna make the dog have the same effects!
What side effects did you have?

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
We stopped giving Grizzly Salmon Oil when we switch to Fromm Pork and Peas.
Everything has been perfect (poops, coat, skin, all of it) since then (2 months).
So we have not used any since.
Maybe it's not really necessary if the food is high quality?

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
What side effects did you have?
Horrible stomach cramps and Diarrhea...When I say horrible it was the longest week and a half before I finally figured out what the cause was..My husband was ready to take me to the Dr. b/c I could hardly leave the house and if I did I had to pray to make it to where I needed to be before it hit again..We were laying in bed one night and after the 4th time getting up to go in less than 2 hrs..I said nothing has changed except I started those fish oil pills, so I googled fish oil pill side effects and Diarrhea was there! Within 2 days of stopping them it was gone!! I have never ever in my life been that miserable with stomach cramps and Diarrhea!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We stopped giving Grizzly Salmon Oil when we switch to Fromm Pork and Peas.
Everything has been perfect (poops, coat, skin, all of it) since then (2 months).
So we have not used any since.
Maybe it's not really necessary if the food is high quality?

I use the Grizz oil with the pork and peas stopping the oil for a week made his chin go pink again.......

Happy you have a healthy baby!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.