I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Candi~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
candi.jpg

9/12/17: Please welcome Candi! She joins us from Coweta County Animal Control. She was picked up as a stray and when no one came looking for her she came to us. She needs to be vaccinated and spayed. She currently has an upper respiratory infection that we are treating. Once that clears up she will have surgery.She is five years old. She likes dogs and children. We do not know how she feels about cats.Update 10/05/17: Candi was spayed today and all went well.Update 10/23/17: Candi developed another UTI so we did an x ray and discovered a large bladder stone. She had it removed today and all went well. Once we get the stone analysis back we will determine if she needs to eat prescription food moving forward.Update 11/27/17: Candi’s stone analysis came back and she had a combination of a struvite and urate. We have started her on the prescription food Hills I/D. She will be checked again in three months to be sure the stones have not returned.approximate age: 5approximate weight: 53likes dogs: yeslikes cats: n/alikes children: yesfood: Hills i/d prescription dry foodlifelong medications: none

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> georgiaenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.