Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Scarlett~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~~Scarlett~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

Please welcome Scarlett! She joins us from the shelter in Birmingham, AL. Thank you to Jennifer and Dawn for getting her to Atlanta safely.

She is now are the vet for two weeks of shelter quarantine. At this time we only know that she is super sweet but underweight. We will update as we learn more about her.
    Update 7/19/14: Scarlett moved into her foster home. She is loving all of the human attention but not loving her foster brother and sister. At least not yet anyway. She had a lot of worms when she came in which could contribute to her being underweight. Dr Ross feels she is around 3 years old.
    Update 7/30/14: Scarlett has packed her bags and moved to TN with her new family. Congrats Scarlett and the Williams family!
    Update 5/27/15: Scarlett’s family has come into hard financial times and is no longer able to keep Scarlett. She is back with us in rescue.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> georgiaenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thumb-php-jpeg  

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    North Carolina
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~~Scarlett~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

Is there a Picture of Scarlett? Bless her heart, she has to be in rescue again, I Pray she finds a Forever Home, who will Love her Always and Forever.

Remove Ads