I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Delaney~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
IMG_2853.jpg
9/8/14: Please welcome Delany! She is an emergency owner surrender. She is heartworm positive and her owners can not afford treatment. She is now safe at our vet and will begin treatment soon. We will update as we learn more about her.
Update 10/6/14: Delany finished her heart worm treatment and moved into her foster home on Saturday. She is hanging out with Stevie Ray, GEBR alum. She likes him but she is definitely the alpha dog and is intimidating him just a little. Which is funny since he has at least 25 pounds on her! Her foster mom says she can tell her no and she backs down. She would probably do best in a forever home with a laid back male that would not mind letting her be in charge.
She is humping a lot as well and jumping on people, so her foster family will work be working on that.
She has been sleeping fine in her crate and she is house trained.
She is also living with three older kids. We have not seen her around cats.
She is really sweet and would love to be someone’s lap dog
Delany is ready for adoption!

approximate age: 4 1/2
approximate weight: 50 pounds
likes dogs: yes but she would probably do best in a forever home with a laid back male that would not mind letting her be in charge
likes cats: n/a
likes children: yes but we have not seen her around infants or toddlers
food: Taste of the Wild, Pacific Stream
life long medications: none

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.