I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Momma Cookee~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
thumb.php.jpeg
8/10/14: When you think you’ve seen it all……Momma’s and baby will be joining us shortly. Pup is not weaned. Momma’s has been giving her last bits of energy to keep her baby alive.

Update 8/12/14: Momma Cookee and her pup Brownie are on the way from TN to GA now. Thank you Scott for traveling to get them. They will be heading to Riverside for a check up and we will let you know more about them and we know more.

Update 8/16/14: Cookee and Brownie moved into their foster home. They are very sweet and playful. Kelly has her work cut out for her getting them potty trained! They go back to the vet in three weeks for vaccinations and if Cookee has put on enough weight she will be spayed then. We have been keeping them separated so that Cookee’s milk will dry up.

Update 9/5/14: Cookee has put on enough weight and was vaccinated and spayed. She is resting from her surgery but she is ready for adoption.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator: