Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
DSC_0167.jpg

5/14/14: Please welcome Usher! Usher was picked up as a stray and found himself at the shelter last week. No one came looking for him so he joined the crew at GEBR yesterday. Carol picked him up and got to Riverside safely. She even introduced him to her kids and he seemed to enjoy them.
As of right now we know he is underweight and needs cherry eye surgery. Carol said the first time she went to give him some love he cowered like he thought he was going to get hit. Poor guy. But by the end of the trip he knew he was safe and was happy to get some love!
He will spend two weeks in shelter quarantine while Dr. Ross will address all of his medical needs.
We are not sure of his age yet. We do not know if he likes dogs or cats. He appears to like children.
Update 8/31/14: Usher has finally finished his heartworm treatment and released from the vet. He moved into his foster home with GEBR alum Major now known as Sarge, Ella and Chaka. He seems to be getting along fine with all of them.
approximate age: 4
approximate weight: 42 pounds – he is currently underweight
likes dogs: yes
likes cats: n/a
likes children: he met a few on his ride to safety that he did not mind sharing the car with
food: Taste of the Wild, Pacific Stream
life long medications: none

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.