Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
photo-13.jpg
7/23/14: Please welcome Banjo! Banjo has landed thanks to Jennifer and Carol! A few weeks back animal control was notified about him by a concerned neighbor. He was living in the dirt and tied up with a chain. Once animal control was awarded custody of him the shelter called us to save him.
He ‘s a little over a year old, heart worm negative and his poor poor ears are looking much better. He was neutered on 7/22. He will spend two weeks in shelter quarantine while Dr Ross addresses any other medical issues he may have.
We can see from the photos that he likes children, and he did not mind the few dogs he met at the vets office. We do not know if he likes cats. Jennifer and Carol both say he is super sweet and loving. Welcome precious boy!
Update 8/16/14: Banjo moved into his foster home. It seems his energy level is a bit too much for the 2 year old grandchild in the home so he is now in a foster home with no kids and one other male bulldog.
Banjo is young and very active. He needs an adopter that will take the time to work with him on manners and basic obedience. He is good with dogs but plays rough and would need to be with a dog his own size. Size a 60 pounds. He will not be placed in a home with very young children. He plays rough with people too if he is excited. He will benefit from a low key home that is willing to take the time to work with him on manners and basic obedience.
approximate age: 1
approximate weight: 60 pounds
likes dogs: yes
likes cats: n/a
likes children: yes – but will not be placed in a home with very young children
food: Taste of the Wild, Pacific Stream
life long medications: none

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.