I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Nugget~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
2/4/14: Please welcome Nugget! He just joined us this morning from a shelter in Newnan, GA. Thank you Dawn for heading down there and getting him to safety.
At first glace we know that he is already neutered, has a skin infection and may need knee surgery. We will know more once Dr Ross gives him a full exam. After his two weeks in shelter quarantine he will move into his foster home.
The shelter believes he is two years old. He is sweet with adults but we have not seen him around dogs, cats or children.
Update 2/5/14: Nugget is heartworm negative! He does have a UTI, a skin infection, double ear infections and dry eye. He will have a consult with Dr Cross once he is released from the vet.
Update 2/21/14: Nugget finished his two weeks of shelter quarantine and moved into his foster home. His UTI and skin infection have cleared up and we are just about done with his ear infection medication. His eyes are looking good now that he has been getting drops twice a day for his dry eye. He does need to gain a few pounds still. He is now living with two other dogs, one small and one tall with a tail! The introduction went well but of course we are taking things slow. He has a consult next week with Dr Cross to determine if he has any orthopedic issues that need to be addressed.
Update 2/26/14: Nugget had his consult with Dr Cross today and he does not need knee surgery. We are not sure how he really feels about other dogs either. He seems fine outside and playing but seems to be a little possessive of his human and gets aggressive. This maybe be something that can be worked on in the right home. He did spend some time with a two year old child in the car this afternoon and he sure did like him. He gave kisses and did not ever try to steel the goldfish from his tiny little hands. Nugget is ready for adoption.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Attachments

• Nugget.jpg
    Nugget.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.