I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Penelope~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
2/9/14: Please welcome Penelope! She was found as a stray in Hinesville, Ga. She was picked up by Tamara and Pat who then contacted us about her. Then Lauren picked her up for a sleepover at her house. She met her female bullie and two cats and did fine with all of them. Thank you so much Tamara, Pat and of course Lauren taking her in.
Update 2/11/14: Penelope was transported from Laurens house to Dr Rush’s today. Thank you Anne Marie and Harold for getting her to us.
Update 2/14/14: Penelope was spayed and had cherry eye surgery today. She will move into a foster home next week. She will be available for adoption once she recovers from surgery.
Update 2/22/14: Penelope had her stitches removed and moved into her foster home. She and her foster sister love to play and scuffle…typical sisters! Dr Rush believes she is around two years old. Penelope is ready for adoption.

Update: I've Been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Attachments

• Penelope.jpg
    Penelope.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online