I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Nadine~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
12/31/13: Please welcome Nadine! Sheā€™s a heavy duty beauty! A bit scared but she will warm up quickly i am sure! We couldnā€™t let this gal spend the holiday at animal control so here she is! She was an owner dump at Fulton County Animal Control.

We are told she is one years old and deaf. She will spend two weeks in shelter quarantine; at the time Dr Ross will give her a full exam and address all of her medical needs.
She met Lugnut on Wed and did not seem to mind him one bit. We do not know if she likes cats or children.
Update 1/17/14: Nadine was spayed on 1/9 and moved into a vacation home while she waits for her new foster parents to get back into town. She is hanging out with King, GEBR alum, and giving him a run for his money! She is very much a puppy and loves to play, chew, gnaw on furniture, you name it!
Nadine is ready for adoption.

Update: I've Been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Attachments

• Nadine.jpg
    Nadine.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

Susan in Savannah

Oct 20, 2012
Savannah,GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Galladriel & Bear
Just lost one of the best friends I have ever known--my bully Gally. I also have another bully Bear-Bear, and a Peke named Imus. The family is rounded out with three wonder cats! Everyone has been rescued-me the most! Would love another bully as I know what to expect & all of the physical--& ahem mental--problems that they can have. My house is their house as far as i am concerned.

Most Reactions