I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Helena~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
helena.jpg

8/27/13: Meet a very sweet girl, whose eyes tell a story of a broken spirit and a broken heart. We were notified of Helena this past weekend. She was a stray, picked up by a Camden SC shelter. Helena is in pretty bad shape and has obviously been neglected and abused for quite some time.

She has horrible itchy skin, a horrible skin infection and it appears that some bastard filed down her teeth!!! Yes, those brown spots in the middle of each tooth is decay and possibly exposed nerve. Puppymills or backyard breeders do this so that the dogs can’t injure anyone while they are being forcibly bred. It broke our hearts and made me cry….not an easy task!

We are still assessing Helena’s medical needs and will have more information as it becomes available.

Update 10/8/13: Helena was spayed and had some teeth extracted on 9/27. She moved into her foster home yesterday. She gets to hang out with GEBR alum Wilber. She is on two meds for her mouth and spray for her skin. Her skin looks amazing compared to what it looked like in August when she came into rescue. She has gained some weight but can still afford to gain a few more pounds.

Helena is ready for adoption!

Update: I've Been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.