I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Paisly~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Georgia

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Paisley_zpsec568c96.JPG

4/22/13: Please welcome Paisley. She is a four year old female, abandoned several months ago at a vets office where she sat languishing until a special new vet came to the office. Paisley is now safe in our care and resting at Dr. Rush’s office awaiting more thorough examination. On preliminary examination it appears that she has severe dry eye that is in serious need of treatment, possibly entropion (won’t be sure until we clear up the eyes a bit) and a severely infected tail. More information to come.

Update 4/26/13: Paisley had palate surgery and her tail amputated. She is recovering at Dr Rush’s and will move to her foster home as soon as she is released.

Update 5/11/13: Paisley was moved from the vet to her foster home. She is recovering from spay, palate and tail amputation surgery. She has severe dry eye in both eyes that has never been treated until now. Dr Rush wants to treat this for a few weeks then decide if she we need to move forward with entropian surgery.

Update 5/18/13: Paisley saw Dr Rush for a check up on her eyes. She will need to have entropian surgery in a few weeks. Her last surgery (spay, tail amputation and palate) was a lot on her little body so we will wait a few more weeks before we put her through surgery again. She also has a tooth that needs to be pulled. She is healing nicely from her tail amputation and her eyes are responding well to the tacrolimus.

She likes dogs and kids. She has not been exposed to cats.

She will be available for adoption after all of her medical needs have been taken care of.

Update: I've Been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Telley03..I don't see HOW it's possible not to love this sweet pudge, Paisly.

May have to inquire if GA does out of state adoption. :)

Thank you for posting these adoption bullies!
:clap2:

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Yep, I can't say that I've seen a better tippy tongue :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.