I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Lulla Belle~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Georgia

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
LullaBelle2_zps2d3cb850.JPG

8/18/11: Our newest owner surrender, Lulla Belle arrived this morning. She is at Dr.Rossā€™ preparing to have cherry eye surgery on Monday morning. She is up to date on her shots, spayed and turned 5 years on July 20th. She gets along with cats but does not like dogs or young children.

Update 9/1/12: Lulla Belle was adopted last October but has come back to us. The person that adopted her has come onto hard times physically and financially.

Lulle Belle has had a few UTIā€™s over the past few months and recently had bladder stone surgery. We will change her to prescription food as soon as we have the results of the stones. She also has typical bulldog allergies and dry eye. She will need daily drops for her dry eye.

Update 12/4/12: Lulla Belle had entropian surgery on both eyes last week with Dr King. Lulla Belle was put on prescription food as soon as we got the results of her bladder stones; she will also remain on this food for the rest of her life.

Lulle Belle does not like dogs or young children. She will only be adopted into a home without dogs and young children. She does not mind cats.

Update: I've Been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Such a beautiful babies waiting so long for their forever home ;-(

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.