I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Hilda~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Georgia

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hilda_zpscdd4cc1f.png

Meet Hilda, a senior girl dumped in a shelter in western Tennessee.

She’s a sweet girl and is getting along well with the other dogs. Thank Goodness for caring people is distant places who are willing to help out a bullie in need. Thank you Mari DeCuir and the Jordan family.

Note from temporary foster mom: This girl has been horribly neglected. Vision and hearing is impaired right now. Skin infected along with probably intestinal worms. Nails are so long it is making it difficult to walk. Poor precious soul.

Update: Note from Hilda’s temporary foster Mom: she will be spending the night in the hospital then getting a dental procedure tomorrow. He teeth are really bad. On antibiotics to make her feel better. Will give updates as they come in. We originally thought she had impaired vision, but doesn’t seem to stop her from judging height from the floor to the couch or floor to the bed. She likes those creature comforts.

Update: Note from Hilda’s temporary foster Mom: I cannot believe the difference in Hilda! She can see so much better!! She’s not running into anything, she’s roaming around the house, looking at us, and her eyes look ten times better already. She has ointment for her eyes, an antibiotic, and the other I think is for her skin, maybe a steroid. Her breath is much better but it still has a noticeable odor. She looks like she feels so much better and I think she’s elated that she can see again!

If you are interested in adoption from Georgia English Bulldog Rescue, please fill out their adoption application and read about their adoption process:

http://georgiaenglishbulldogrescue.org/?page_id=560

Thank you for considering adoption for your family fur-mate

To view more bulldogs available from GEBR, please click the link below:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?87-GEORGIA-Georgia-English-Bulldog-Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.