Scary but funny story

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Sooo, today we are eating supper and we see Sammy and abbey sitting at the back door watching the rain come down lol. I hear Samson head butt the door and think nothing of it, about 15 minutes goes by and we finish eating supper, I notice samson is all alone at the door. Abbey being too little to go downstairs, I check anyhow , my wife checks the whole house.. She is gone ! We figure Sam opened the back door when he headbutted it and she snuck out. The backyard is fenced in, but she always squeezes under the gate cuz she's so small!! So I run outside in an under shirt looking for this little dog, my neighbour a very elderly woman was pulling in with her son as I was coming out of her backyard. She's never seen me without a shirt and I think she was being a little stereo typical thinking I was some punk cuz I'm covered in tattoos across my chest shoulders and arms running around in the rain so it looks bad in general lol. Anyhow she screams and threatens to call the police and I'm like nonono! It's me lol! And she says michael?whT are you doing blah blAh blah I explain I'm looking for abbey she sAys she seen her running down the street. The hunt begins, I look all over and as I'm coming back my wife and kid have their raincoats and rain boots on and the hunt continues.... For another hour !! I Run home to get a jacket because by this point I am freezing and as my way out the door I think of one spot we didnt look... Sure enough she was sound asleep behind the stove ????! Lol all n all she's safe and sound , and my neighbor clearly didn't see her running down the road

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Well at least you don't need to shower before work tomorrow? Glad that you found her safe and sound.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Forgive me for laughing at your ordeal. :) I'm thinking your neighbour saw a cat. lol

Funny too that your neighbour didn't recognize you. Warning you though, someone here is going to ask for pics. :photo::p

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have pics of her on here somewhere lol she looks like a dust mop and would have thought she was one If I didn't know what I was looking for lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:pics: of Abbey sleeping behind the stove of course :rofl:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How scary!! I panic when I can't see Arnold at all times because we have an inground pool in the backyard. But looking for a whole hour :*(

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O my goodness I bet u were freaking out, especially when u couldn't find her!!! I had gone through a ordeal like that when lex was little lol... It sure does make ur heart drop!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No. Of the tattoos. That what we want pictures of.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can lose either on my two.... they are shadows to me... Pics of tatoos and abbey sleeping behind the stove, please!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is a tad scarey! At least she didn't come home smelling like SKUNK! hehee

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she was safe and sound, Bet your neighbor about had a heart attack, :ROFL: that's probably why she sent you down the road. :blink:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Glad you found her. I agree with everyone pics of tattoos and abbey behind the stove :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.