My friend posted this today and I had to share

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ok this is not meant to start a debate, just thought some of you may enjoy it.

vick.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That is too funny

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I have never cheered so much over a concussion and then a broken hand. In fact some pretty awful things, that I refuse to repeat, came out of my mouth. It may have had something to do with wishing for a certain neck injury and his lack of legal ability to obtain a guide dog:angel:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@BruceP I have never cheered so much over a concussion and then a broken hand. In fact some pretty awful things, that I refuse to repeat, came out of my mouth. It may have had something to do with wishing for a certain neck injury and his lack of legal ability to obtain a guide dog:angel:

:rofl::laugh:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
BruceP I have never cheered so much over a concussion and then a broken hand. In fact some pretty awful things, that I refuse to repeat, came out of my mouth. It may have had something to do with wishing for a certain neck injury and his lack of legal ability to obtain a guide dog:angel:

Ha ha same here! Some people may have forgiven him but I certainly have not! And that is an awesome picture, thank you for sharing!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I to was hoping for more than a hand injury LOL!! My 9 year old daughter asked me " mom, if I ever get to meet him, will you let me say the things I need to say to him, cause there might be some bad words!"

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well, we could always use one.... To wipe our bully butts!! LOL!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

I wouldn't stoop so low as to use it on HRH's but.... she has too much class for that.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:ROFL: You guys crack me up. OH, love the pic too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.